Rockler Exclusive: Trim Router TableGet more out of your compact router with a rugged, adjustable trim router table that goes anywhere!
A Rockler exclusive, the Trim Router Table features pre-drilled holes on the back that let you attach a clamping strip for quick use on the edge of a bench, a table, a piece of plywood or the tailgate on your truck.
Perfect for small applications like routing round-overs, chamfers and small dadoes in your shop or at the job site. Sets up quickly, and it's just as easy to detach your router from the table without tools. Use your router with the included ¼" thick acrylic base to do freehand work like a standard router.
The acrylic base not only provides a wide, level base for freehand work, it's pre-drilled to fit most popular trim routers. Also includes an adjustable fence that's compatible with the Rockler Router Table Dust Port (sold separately).
- Pre-drilled holes on the back side of the table allow you to attach an auxiliary clamping strip for securing to any work surface
- The ¼" thick x 5¾" diameter acrylic base is pre-drilled to fit most popular trim routers and has 1½" opening
- Included T-Knobs let you make quick fence adjustments
- High-visibility safety bit guard
- Fits the Bosch Colt, Porter Cable 450 and 7310, DeWalt DW 611 and other popular trim routers - or drill the base to fit your specific router
As an associate of the Rockler.com affiliate program, we receive a small commission for sales generated through links to their products. Thanks for shopping!