❈ Tankless Water HeatersBy using a tankless water heater you will be saving money by consuming less energy. Tankless water heaters offer a continuous flow of hot water compared to a limited flow of continuously heating hot water from conventional water heater.
1. Hang the gas water heater using the handle provided, or install the water heater on the wall.
2. Connect the gas cylinder with the supplied gas hose and regulator.
3. Connect shower hose and shower head to the hot water outlet.
4. Connect water hose to the water inlet.
5. Insert 2 "D" cell batteries.
6. Enjoy instant hot water!
❈ Amazon Books: Home Energy