for the DIY Woodworker!Deluxe Murphy Bed Hardware Kits include folding tube legs, which are totally concealed inside the bed cabinet when it is closed and are manually rotated over the end of the bed face panel when it is lowered out of the cabinet. » Info / Buy Now
Basic Cabinet Dimensions:
• Twin Closed: 47-3/8" H x 81" W x 15-7/8" D
- 46" D (fully extended)
• Full Closed: 62-5/16" H x 81" W x 15-7/8" D
- 61" D (fully extended)
• Queen Closed: 68-5/16" H x 86" W x 15-7/8" D
- 67" D (fully extended)
- Perfect for guest beds, small rooms, dorms and apartments
- State of the art piston lift system
- Counter balancing ensures smooth operation
- Includes detailed instruction booklet and DVD
- Learn to build a basic cabinet and for mounting the hardware
- No floor mounting required
- Cabinet must be anchored to the wall to ensure safety
- Cabinet can be made of plycore, particle board or solid wood
- Maximum mattress thickness: 12"
- Recommended for standard mattress sizes
- No box spring is used in this setup
- Hardware kits carry a 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Also see: Side Mount Bed Kit (twin, full, queen)
You may also like these kits ...
Beds are held securely closed, and open gently for added safety. Steel pivot pin and bracket points install easily without adjustments. Includes instructions for basic cabinet construction and instructional DVD. Hardware Kits work for Twin, Full or Queen size beds.
Vertical Info Side Mount Info
With this hardware kit, you can build a bed that doubles as a workstation! When you fold your bed up against the wall, the mechanism lifts your desktop to working height with all of your items intact. The balancing mechanism allows safe, smooth operation with up to 50 lbs. on the desk top. Kit includes a fitting set, a jump drive with technical drawings for bed styles (CAD / PDF) and assembly instructions. » read more
Note: We are an associate of the Rockler Woodworking and Hardware affiliate program. We offer links to their products in exchange for a small commission. Thank you for shopping through our links.