for the DIY Woodworker!
Perfect for guest beds, or small rooms, dorms and apartments. ❈ View All Sizes Available
Basic Cabinet Dimensions:
• Twin Closed: 47-3/8" H x 81" W x 15-7/8" D
- 46" D (fully extended)
• Full Closed: 62-5/16" H x 81" W x 15-7/8" D
- 61" D (fully extended)
• Queen Closed: 68-5/16" H x 86" W x 15-7/8" D
- 67" D (fully extended)
- State of the art piston lift system
- Counter balancing ensures smooth operation
- Includes detailed instruction booklet and DVD
- Build a basic cabinet for mounting hardware
- No floor mounting required
- Anchor to the wall to ensure safety
- Use plycore, particle board or solid wood
- Maximum mattress thickness: 12"
- Recommended for standard mattress sizes
- No box spring is used in this setup
- Hardware kits carry a 10-Year Limited Warranty
❈ You may also like these kits ...
Beds are held securely closed, and open gently for added safety. Steel pivot pin and bracket points install easily without adjustments. Includes instructions for basic cabinet construction and instructional DVD. Hardware Kits work for Twin, Full or Queen size beds.
Vertical Info Side Mount Info
The balancing mechanism allows safe, smooth operation with up to 50 lbs. on the desk top. Kit includes a fitting set, a jump drive with technical drawings for bed styles (CAD / PDF) and assembly instructions. ❈ Read more
As an associate of the Rockler.com affiliate program, we receive a small commission for sales generated through links to their products. Thanks for shopping!