» DIY: Customized Rolling Ladder Systems
Safely reach the highest shelves in your library, wine cellar, workshop or other out-of-reach spaces while adding a vintage look to your home. You'll find our prices are competitive and the quality of our hardware is unmatched. Detailed plan supplied with hardware kit.
Using the Ladder Wizard you can customize your own ladder system to your application and preference. After selecting your options and features, you will obtain a Bill of Materials that is your guide for ordering.
Each Hardware Kit includes:
- Two Wheel Housing Assemblies
- Step Rods with Cap Nuts (1 set per step)
- Two Hook Bracket Assemblies
- All Fastening Hardware
- One Assembly Instruction Manual
- One Ladder Plan
Choose from the following designs:
- Ideal for your library, closet, garage, kitchen, wine cellar, and more
- Library Ladder Hardware Kits include all the hardware and fasteners you need to build a 7-, 8-, or 9-step (8-, 9-, or 10-foot) ladder
- Easy-gliding wheels help you glide the ladder left or right with minimal effort
- 4" diameter wheels work well on wood flooring, ceramic tiles, or low pile carpet
- Hook bracket assemblies secure the ladder to the 6' horizontal ladder track (item # 42118 sold separately) for no-tip climbing
- The ladder allows you to lift it slightly and move it closer to the wall for storage, or you can lift it completely off the track to store in a closet when not in use
- Includes comprehensive instructions and a ladder plan for fast, easy assembly
- Simply add your own wood for a customized ladder system
- Includes the classic look of premium satin black hardware
With these wood component kits, building your own rolling Utility Ladder is truly as easy as 1, 2, 3 - sand, finish, and assemble. All parts are cut, shaped, bullnosed and drilled to accept the parts from the Utility Ladder Hardware Kit (item # 45805, sold separately). The ladder kits are available in three heights: 8' , 9' and 10'. They are machined from clear, carefully selected solid oak lumber. Each kit includes a 1-1/4" oak top spindle.
|Oak Wood Kit
As an associate of the Rockler.com
affiliate program, we receive a small commission for sales generated through links to their products. Thanks for shopping!